Tuesday, January 4, 2011

25 weeks!


Holy baby bump, batman!

How big is baby?
The average 25 week baby is 13.6 inches and over 1.5 pounds. He's about the size of an eggplant. 
What is baby up to?
This week, his sense of equilibrium is developing. He's learning to distinguish up from down. Hair is starting to develop on his head this week.
Movement?
All the time, especially in the middle of the night. Or at least that's what has been keeping me awake lately.
Best moment of the week?
Celebrating the new year by going out to dinner with Jared (thanks Grandma Alice!) and then enjoying sparkling apple pomegranate juice while watching the ball drop.
News
I had another OB appointment today. I love hearing his heart beat. This time it was 148 bpm. She measured my belly, and apparently I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead. Not sure if that's good or bad. Unfortunately, my blood pressure is up, so I'll be going back again on Friday to make sure it's not too high. Keep your fingers crossed! That wouldn't be good for either of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment