Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Ultrasound
Belly!
Our little guy is growing up! According to the ultrasound today, he weighs 2 pounds 6 ounces. No concern about a growth restriction! And we got to see him again. So cute!
I had an adventure attempting to get the ultrasound for the measurements. I can't lay on my back for more than a few minutes at a time before I start to pass out. The poor ultrasound tech had to wait for me to roll to my left side and regain my composure before she could keep going several times. I'm glad Jared was there to drive me home. I didn't feel the best after that.
I also had to do another blood draw to make sure my kidneys and liver are still functioning well, in addition to a fasting glucose test and a 1-hour glucose test. I heard horror stories about the orange beverage involved in the 1-hour glucose test, so I expected it to be terrible. It wasn't too bad to me - just tasted like a melted popsicle.
Kitty is cuddling with me again tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment