How big is baby?
He is around 19-20 inches long and weighs about 5 1/2 pounds.
What is baby up to?
He's increasing his body fat and is working on rapid brain development.
Blood pressure
Up and down this week, which resulted in a lot of headaches as it fluctuated. My hands and feet are also starting to swell, so I made the official decision to take my rings off for the next few weeks. Better than having them cut off, I suppose!
Update
I had an OB appointment and an NST today. Nothing exciting from my OB appointment. Belly is still measuring on target and all that fun stuff. They also drew blood during the NST to check my levels. The only abnormal finding was that my platelets are a little low, though not low enough to cause concern right now. The level is at 184, and the point where they start to worry is anything below 150. I'll have more blood work next week to make sure it's not dropping too much.
Still had a "happy baby" during the NST, which is great. His heart rate did exactly what it was supposed to, with and without contractions. Yay!
We had an excellent nurse today at the hospital, and I'm secretly hoping we have her when we go in for delivery. Not that I didn't like the other nurses, but if I had a choice, I'd choose her. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment