How big is baby?
He's as big as a honeydew melon! A little over 5 pounds and about 19-20 inches long.
What is baby up to?
His fingernails are already to the end of his fingertips. His lungs are continuing to develop, and he's packing on the body fat to prepare for the outside world. The majority of babies born at 34 weeks or later have little or no significant long-term health problems. Hooray for that milestone!
Blood pressure
Other than the random scare last week, my numbers are still hanging out in the 130s/80s. My OB is happy with these numbers and hopes they continue for a few more weeks at least.
Update
I started my weekly NSTs this week, so I now have 2 appointments to look forward to every week. The NST was on Wednesday, and the nurse said he is a happy baby. Not sure exactly what that means, but I like it. I also had a pretty uneventful OB appointment today. No major changes, but I did have a few frustrating moments with my OB. Hopefully she was just having a bad day (and unfortunately taking it out on me).
Photo of the week
Kitty wants to play with the baby stuff...

No comments:
Post a Comment