How big is baby?
A BANANA! 10.5 inches, 12.7 ounces. That's 3/4 of a pound!
*From week 21 on, he is measured from head to toe. Before week 20, he was measured crown to rump.
Movement?
Punches, kicks, twists and turns. I may have felt hiccups, but it could have been a kickboxing class. Jared can definitely feel movement with his hand on my belly. I haven't seen my belly jump yet, but I'm sure that is coming soon.
Belly button?
In.
Cravings?
Eggnog (don't worry, it's pasteurized), Wendy's new fries, and guacamole. Just not together...I hope.
Best moment of the week?
Jared and I had to go shopping for a baby gift for one of my co-workers. We went to Babies-R-Us, and I had to get sometime for our little guy. I thought this was adorable, and possibly an outfit to come home in depending on the weather. It's size 0-9 months, so no matter how huge this baby is, it should still fit. Jared keeps telling me he will be over 9 pounds. I hope not!
Since Jared hasn't had any belly photos (good thing), I thought he should be in charge of showing off baby clothes:
Looking forward to?
Portland on Saturday. Jared is going to a card show to decide if it's worth the trip to set up in the future. Sounds like a great time to do a little sight seeing before I don't want to sit in a car for 2 1/2 hours.
Race photos!
The first 3 are near the finish line, at a high school stadium right by the space needle. The next 3 are the result of me looking through 6200 "Lost and Found" pictures that couldn't be identified because the bib numbers were blocked. No worries, it only took an hour and a half to look through. Worth it for a couple extra pictures. They were taken in the I-90 tunnel. Yay for running on the freeway! Good luck finding me...
Thank you, Action Sports International, for the photos.
We made homemade pizza tonight. Just had to brag.
Sleepy Simon says Goodnight!






No comments:
Post a Comment