How big is baby?
The baby is the size of a mango, about 6 inches long and 8.5 ounces.
Movement?
Movement?
All the time. And not just movement - I'm getting a few jabs here and there. I guess the baby really wants me to know it's in there.
Belly button?
Getting really shallow...
Cravings?
Chicken noodle soup? Probably because I'm so thirsty. Otherwise, I haven't had much luck with food, especially meat. I'm hungry all the time, but nothing sounds good!
Best moment of the week?
Several comments at work of how "cute" I am. I must finally look pregnant to someone other than Jared and myself.
Looking forward to?
Early release from work on Wednesday. Another OB appointment on Wednesday. A relaxing 4-day Thanksgiving weekend. Running the Seattle Half Marathon on Sunday.
If you haven't heard, Western Washington is getting hit with a "blizzard." It is amazing how a little snow makes people crazy out here. But the snow is SO beautiful!
It is a lot more hilly here, but it appears as if nobody has ever seen snow before. People are (1) really aggressive and end up in the ditch, (2) afraid to drive faster than 20 mph, or (3) frightened beyond belief - these are the people who literally stop their cars on the road and walk home. Not off to the side, not necessarily on a side street. Just wherever they decide to stop. I can't imagine that would ever be the most logical choice in this weather.
My drive home on the freeway wasn't bad, but I drive opposite the majority of traffic. Once I got off the freeway, I was going about 5 mph on the main road leading to my apartment. Traffic was THAT backed up. Maybe a little slush on the road. Not slippery at all. Not even snowing. The good news is that I didn't have to touch the gas pedal for at least a mile!
They closed many roads during rush hour due to ice on bridges and ridiculous backups from accidents. Here are the snow totals so far according to KOMO 4 NEWS:
The wind has really picked up in the last few hours, and it makes quite a noise with our fireplace. Simon is easily spooked by this (well...pretty much all noises). I can't wait to see him with the 50 mph gusts we are supposed to have tonight.



No comments:
Post a Comment