I thought I'd start keeping track of a few things along the way...
How big is baby?
Baby is the size of an avocado, with an average size of 4.6 inches, 3.5 ounces.
Movement?
I've started feeling movement in the last week. It started in the evenings, but now happens during the day too.
Cravings?
Arby's. Actually just roast beef, to be specific. I made an amazing french dip for dinner tonight, complete with Au Jus. Yum!
Sleep?
Improving. I got a wonderful pillow for my birthday to help with the lack of sleep I've been experiencing. It's a C-shaped body pillow that takes up (over) half of the bed. I was thoroughly entertained by the information on how to use it, especially the pictures of the elderly woman. I do love the variety of uses for this lovely pillow.
Accomplishments of the week?
I ran a Halloween 5k with a friend (photos to come) and a 9-mile long run the next day in preparation for my half marathon at the end of November. Running for two is a lot harder than running for one. I have figured out what I will be wearing to the race. On my shirt. Too cheesy?



I have the same pillow. I still sleep with it! Joel hates it. LOL
ReplyDelete