How big is baby?
Onion. Baby is measuring 5.1 inches, 5.9 ounces. Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.
Movement?
More consistent throughout the day. Jared swears he felt it move the other day while I was sleeping.
Cravings?
No new cravings. Unfortunately, morning sickness has decided to come back for a (hopefully short) visit and I really haven't felt like eating all weekend.
Sleep?
Improving. Fortunately, daylight savings time worked in my favor for an extra hour of sleep on Sunday. Also helped for my lovely 7am meeting today. Who does that on Mondays?
News of the week.Nothing too exciting, just spending my time working and running when I have the energy. I'm looking forward to our tour of the Birth Center on Saturday and my appointment next Tuesday to see how everything is going.

No comments:
Post a Comment