Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hello Summer

Miles was cleared to join me on runs, so I found a used jogging stroller with a car seat attachment on craigslist. His car seat fits nicely on top, so his head doesn't bounce around while I run. We ran 3 miles yesterday morning, and he loved it! Tomorrow, we'll join my running group in Renton for a Sunday morning run. Can't wait for all my running friends to meet Miles!

(The stroller and car seat don't exactly match...I guess I'll just have to run really fast so nobody notices.)

The pool opened at our complex today. It's a perfect day for swimming, so we had to do it. Miles stayed nice and warm in the heated outdoor pool. He had fun swimming, even if the sun was really bright. Good thing he has a cute swimming hat. Pictures of him swimming with daddy:


1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! Want to go again tomorrow? We'll join you this time :)

    ReplyDelete