I went back to work on Monday, which made the week go really fast. We're at the end of his 7th week already!
New things for Miles this week:
-He makes a new sound when he's happy
-He actually keeps his soothie (pacifier) in his mouth for more than 10 seconds
-No more head bumpers in the car seat
-Smiles a lot more
-Starting to outgrow some of the 0-3 month clothes
Pictures!
How Miles and I spent every evening. Thanks to Jared for the lovely picture. :)
Miles today
Kitty found a new hiding spot
I made lunches for work...one-pound burritos! Freeze ahead and microwave for lunch. Can't get much better than that.
Guacamole...
Beans, rice, and other deliciousness...
One assembled burrito...
Eleven burritos...
Burrito tower...
Mmmmm.... I still need to buy avocados so I can do that!
ReplyDeleteThey are so good! I had a little leftover after making the burritos so I had a mini burrito last night. YUM!
ReplyDelete