Monday, April 1, 2013

Oh the things Miles says


Proud of his Easter eggs!

Here's a few of them:
"I'll be right back!" ... leaves room to get a toy... "Miles is back!"

"What?" when we call his name from another room.

Jared got a spider for me on the wall with a shoe. For the next half hour Miles kept saying "Daddy hit spider!  Big boom! Spider on the wall! Big boom!"

"I don't wanna!"

"Bless you" when someone sneezes or coughs.

"I can't get it!"

Miles, look at the dog. "Brown dog!" He loves describing the color of everything.

"Thank you!" and "Welcome!"

"Give it."

"Big one!" or "Little one!"

"I want to have it." 

"Mine!" ... "Yours."

"Want to hold it."

"Hi!" and "Bye"
 
"I got it!" and "I did it!"

"My turn, your turn."

"That's funny."

1 comment:

  1. Damien says, "I want to hold it with my hands." So sweet!

    I can't believe Miles is going to be 2 next week!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete