Wednesday, February 20, 2013

22 months

Miles has learned so much in the last month. He speaks in sentences most of the time. It's definitely easier for me to understand him than anybody else, but he's getting there. He loves reading books to us by telling us what is happening in the pictures. Miles says "I want" this or that, and "uh huh" or "na uh" for yes/no. He enjoys telling me what to do - and if I'm not listening right away he grabs my hand to show me what he wants. He loves coloring, painting, and drawing on my whiteboard. His favorite toys right now are cars and balls. He says "cheese" when I hold up the camera. Miles also picks out his own clothes. One day he decided to wear his striped fleece, hat, and slippers. Great outfit!

Miles loves his Simon. He figured out Simon has pink pads on the bottom of his feet (Simon's "pink toes"). He was playing with Simon in this video and saw a baby on tv...


He enjoys reading his color book. I didn't catch it on the video, but at one point he kept pushing the button and saying the same color over and over. It was hilarious!



Here's a video of a typical day with Miles. He is a busy boy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment