Jared takes Miles to story time at the library every week, and Miles's new favorite thing about story time is ring around the rosie. He grabbed my hands and told me to get up the other day. I couldn't quite figure out what he was saying right away, but then he wanted me to spin in a circle with him. I finally figured it out - he wanted to do ring around the rosie! Here's a video of Miles singing after a few rounds of us spinning together. As you can tell, he's a little dizzy.
Monday, December 3, 2012
Christmas tree and singing
Miles helped decorate the Christmas tree tonight. He tried so hard to hang the ornaments on the tree. He even put the angel on top after I lifted him up. His favorite thing to do is tap the ornaments and count them around the tree. He can count to 3 and sometimes up to 5, though he's not very consistent yet. It is so adorable. Click here for my attempt to share the Christmas tree album.
Jared takes Miles to story time at the library every week, and Miles's new favorite thing about story time is ring around the rosie. He grabbed my hands and told me to get up the other day. I couldn't quite figure out what he was saying right away, but then he wanted me to spin in a circle with him. I finally figured it out - he wanted to do ring around the rosie! Here's a video of Miles singing after a few rounds of us spinning together. As you can tell, he's a little dizzy.
Jared takes Miles to story time at the library every week, and Miles's new favorite thing about story time is ring around the rosie. He grabbed my hands and told me to get up the other day. I couldn't quite figure out what he was saying right away, but then he wanted me to spin in a circle with him. I finally figured it out - he wanted to do ring around the rosie! Here's a video of Miles singing after a few rounds of us spinning together. As you can tell, he's a little dizzy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Miles has gotten so big! How adorable :)
ReplyDeleteI agree - he's growing up too fast!
ReplyDelete