Sunday, November 25, 2012

19 months

Miles is 19 months! He's wearing 24 month/2T clothes and size 7 shoes. Here are a few of his new tricks:
- talking in sentences of 3-5 words
- jumping down from the couch or anything else he can climb
- climbing up chairs to get on the table or counter
- helping me cook by mixing ingredients
- telling us everything he wants, needs, and all of his opinions
- eating whole foods by himself



Blogger has decided that I have uploaded too many pictures, so I will be creating a new blog for pictures. Stay tuned for details.

2 comments:

  1. Whaaat?! LAME. That's why I link to pics...or upload them to G+ and then tag from there :P
    Know who else wears size 7 shoes? Damien. Dang, your kid has some big flippers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'll try the G+ upload and see what happens. He has outgrown his shoes every 2 months or so since he started wearing shoes. I'm afraid of how big his feet will be!

      Delete