Miles and I had a lot of fun this week as I had the entire week off work! We went to Lake Killarney and walked around the trails. Miles enjoyed finding sticks and looking at the water through the trees.
I was walking backward while recording this...
We also went to Five Mile Lake again. It was really nice that day, so Miles played in the lake most of the time. He was brave enough to walk into the lake until the water was about mid-thigh. He only fell one time, but it was shallow enough that he was able to get up by himself. He enjoyed carrying rocks from the water to the beach and back.
Miles discovered it was fun to scoop and throw sand into the water. And on his head.
Jared got this one... I fell asleep before bedtime and Miles was still playing.
Miles helped with dishes. (a.k.a. easily amused while I was doing dishes)
I needed new running shoes from a store in Renton, so Miles and I went to Lake Washington after a quick stop at the running store. I didn't find the playground right away, so we walked around the trails instead. Miles loved the boats, birds, lights, water (and water...and water), trees, grass, trucks, cars, and turtle. These are all words he can say now! He didn't quite know what to think about the worm.
Miles also loves going for bike rides. There is a nice bike path about 2 miles from our apartment, so it's a little safer than all the roads without sidewalks where we live. Our bike ride was a bit long today, so we had to take a break about a mile from home, but we survived!
No comments:
Post a Comment