It's been a busy few weeks. We moved to a different apartment, so that took a lot of our time.
Miles has been busy trying to do everything we do. Including wearing our shoes.
All smiles for the camera.
Miles loves coloring pictures.
And his diaper.
He loves going upside down. He can even say "upside down" (up da do).
We have enjoyed exploring our new neighborhood while running.
And swimming in the pool at our new apartment complex.
Miles has figured out that he can tell us NO by shaking his head. He just started shaking his head YES, but I'm not sure if he knows what it means yet. He is definitely beginning to assert his independence.
He has a few more words including:
-whoa
-ow
-down
-woof woof (he says it whenever he hears a dog bark while we're running)
-sand box
-water (his favorite Olympic event is water polo)
-toe
-shoe
-bottle
-towel
I'm sure he has more words, but that's all I can think of for now. He also knows the signs for more, milk, all gone/all done, and please.
We moved into a larger apartment, so Miles finally has his own bedroom. We're still working on decorating it, but I'll get pictures up when we are done. He spent the first night in the new apartment in our bedroom (since he had spent the previous 15 months in our room). We tried letting him sleep in his own room the second night, and he been sleeping in there ever since. I'm so proud of how great he did with the transition!
Miles really enjoyed his food tonight. He was eating right off his plate...
Just down the street? At least you're finally away from the noisy freaking gate LOL
ReplyDeleteFinally! We are close to Wild Waves now. No gates!
Delete