Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mothers Day

Miles has officially figured out how to wave on demand. He loves waving "good night" and "good morning" in bed. He is also clapping more, especially when he is excited.

I put Miles in the crib on Monday morning while I was in the shower. He woke up with me around 5am that day, so he was a little tired. He fell asleep playing during my shower. I don't know how this was comfortable.

Miles enjoyed his grilled cheese sandwich.


We had a busy day last Sunday for Mothers Day. Miles and I went for an 8 mile long run, then Jared and Miles took me out to lunch at Jimmy Mac's (hooray for crab cakes!). We went to Steel Lake Park after that and played on the beach, wandered around the playground equipment, and played in the grass.
 Digging with a stick.

Here's a video of Miles playing in the park, showing off some of the things he can identify. No babies were harmed in the making of this video (thanks Jared)!


We also went to a park last Saturday. The weather was so nice last weekend - close to 80 degrees both days! Not so much this weekend...

 On a mission.

Miles managed to get his shoe off...

 He doesn't seem to mind.
 Holding a flower for me to smell.
Playing with the dandelions.



 Too cute.
 Playing catch.


Love this face!



Miles and his mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment