Saturday, May 5, 2012

Kicking and bike ride

Miles has a new favorite activity with the ball: kicking! He walks all over the apartment chasing the ball so he can kick it.

Last weekend, Miles and I drove all the way up to Bremerton to get a bike trailer off Craigslist. I found a great deal, by the way. $100 for a trailer that sells for almost $600 new! 

We finally had a chance to try it out today. It was a bit of a challenge to connect to my bike right away because I don't have a kickstand on my road bike, so it was a bit awkward. I figured it out, though, and it should be a little easier from now on. I think Miles enjoyed the ride for the most part. He fussed once or twice, and made some long, drawn-out noises when I was going downhill. It almost sounded like he just liked the sound of his voice when the trailer hit small bumps on the trail. 

I didn't get a picture of my bike hooked up to the trailer with Miles inside, but here's a picture of us with our helmets on after the ride.
 
 View from the top.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! We're on the hunt for a double trailer...saw one at Costco that I liked, but need to check reviews before we buy it :P I knoooow Damien would love it!

    ReplyDelete