(yesterday)
Miles had a good 5 month birthday. We took his birthday bear pictures in the morning. He tried to eat his clothes and decided he didn't want any pictures with the bear in his birthday outfit.
He enjoyed playing with his blanket on the couch.
Finally got the outfit on him. But he was done with pictures after these.
We went to the Puyallup fair the rest of the day. Miles had fun, except when it was sprinkling. That only lasted a few minutes. (The sprinkling, that is. He was quite happy most of the time.)
Om nom nom-ing on the Moby.
Looking at some baby chicks.
Love it.
Block of fresh cut curly fries. Or "curley" fries, as the sign says. Miles wants them. Actually, he wants pretty much everything I'm holding and/or eating.
I moved the camera, but I like how this one turned out. (Love the drool on my shirt)
And the best part: the latest video of Miles!
No comments:
Post a Comment