Thursday, July 7, 2011

11 weeks!

Milestones this week:
-Laughed out loud over the weekend. We're trying to catch it on video, but it's more of a challenge than we expected.
-Head and chest up off the floor during tummy time.
-Enjoys looking at the cats (when they dare go near him).
-Retired all the 3 month clothing. He's officially in 6 month or larger!
-Attempts to suck his thumb end in gagging every time, so he now sucks on his entire fist.

Pictures!

Spencer and Miles from his visit in May. I finally emptied the old camera...
 Love this one.
 Little Vikings fan
Pouty lip
 Smile
 Baby feet
 Swimming this weekend

 All done!
Warming up after the swim (and napping...)
 Kitty and Miles
 Out on a walk on July 4th

 Miles helped me make cookies. It was hard work.
 Fell asleep by me on the couch. I got up and he didn't move.  :)
How I found the cats this morning.

3 comments:

  1. LOL love it all!!! I miss him. ERG I mean, I miss you guys. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not going to lie, there's a lack of Jared in this post. :P

    I bet the cookies were awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were amazing! I'll make more when you visit.

    It takes some convincing to get Jared in a picture. Maybe next week. :P

    ReplyDelete