Kitty wanted to be in the picture this week.
How big is baby?
He is about 18 inches and a little over 4 pounds.
What is baby up to?
Gaining about half a pound a week from now on. Sleep patterns are becoming more like a newborn, because he can differentiate light and dark when his eyes are open. Not that he'll make his debut sleeping 8 hours a night or anything...
Movement
He is really fond of my ribs this week.
Blood pressure
Still hovering in the 130s/80s. It was a bit high at the doctor today, but not enough to cause concern.
Update
Another OB appointment today. Pretty routine, no new concerns. I had to do another blood draw to make sure those levels are stable as well. Looking forward to not having those every other week.
Jared went out on a shopping trip for baby stuff, and my amazing co-workers sent a bunch of baby gifts over, so we feel much more prepared for his arrival now. We just have a few more things to do before I feel totally ready. And by "we" I mean Jared.
I was really craving hamburgers the other night, but we only had hotdog buns. Jared improvised and made hot-burgers. Yum.
We had some snow fall today. I'm still amused by the "winter weather" freak out on the news. It sounds like we will have a little accumulation overnight - maybe an inch or two! I enjoyed watching the snow fall from my cozy couch this afternoon. And attempted to take pictures because I have nothing better to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment