Saturday, September 29, 2012

Climbing

Where did the month go? Miles is already 17 months old! Here is a recap of the last month:

Miles:
-started climbing on everything. Including the cat tree.
-says a few sentences. "I got it." "Get that." "I love you too." Probably a few more, but those are pretty clear. He will repeat pretty much anything we say too. 
-plays with his friends on the playground. 
-eats with a fork and spoon. He actually prefers silverware, and often refuses to eat until we give him a fork or spoon.
-is starting to drink from a non-spill-proof cup.
-loves playing with cars, trucks, and balls.
-is wearing some 24-month/2T clothing and size 6 shoes.
-hates when I leave for work every morning. :(
-still enjoys riding in the stroller while I run. We did over 14 miles last Sunday and hope to do 16 miles tomorrow!

Pictures!
We enjoyed a day at the lake feeding ducks before I went back to work:


Miles enjoyed playing with balloons at a birthday party today.


Videos!
Miles climbing and jumping on a box.

Miles climbing the cat tree.

Miles saying "right side up." He was turning the bowl upside down, so I asked if he was going to turn it right side up...

Miles entertaining people with the balloons at the birthday party today.

Miles playing with balloons at the birthday party today. He could probably continue playing with these balloons all day if he had the chance.

2 comments:

  1. 16 miles! Crazy lady!! :) I can't believe how BIG he is!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We survived the run! Perfect nap time. :) He's growing up too fast!

      Delete