Miles and I went to the Puyallup Farmer's Market yesterday with one of our friends. Miles had a great nap in the stroller while we were wandering around. When we got home, we went to the little park at our apartment complex to play with the bubbles. Miles loves bubbles!
BUBBLES!
Spin, spin, spin.
Miles also LOVES the slide. We went up and down the slide at least 50 times yesterday. Here is one of the more funny slide progressions...
Trying to climb up the slide
I lifted him on, he tried to crawl up and promptly slid down
Down...
And off. Don't worry, I caught him as I was taking the picture. Best action shot ever!
Tree!
Crawling over the step... Mr. Independent.
Sword fight?
We found a caterpillar!
Miles enjoyed it.
And tried to pick it up.
Love my guys!
Earlier this week, Miles started falling asleep eating his chicken. He ended up sleeping in the high chair for almost an hour! Fortunately it reclines, so he was probably pretty comfortable.
Miles found a new way to make the toy pop!
The photo with Miles and the stick has me cracking up - what a boy, through and through! Miss you guys :)
ReplyDeleteMiss you too!
DeleteI'm with Sara! What a face!!! He's growing up so fast :)
ReplyDelete