Sunday, February 19, 2012

10 months!

NEW THIS WEEK
* Attempting to stand by himself ~ he pushes off the couch and stands for about 3 seconds before grabbing the couch again or landing on his butt.
* First trip to the toddler gym
* Figured out how to stack rings on the ring toy.
* Enjoyed his first meal at Red Robin for Valentine's Day. Miles loves burger, lettuce, tomato, and steak fries. 

PICTURES
Loves pushing his walking toy 
 But loves playing with the ball...
 Ball wins!
 Back to walking.
 Sideways.
Miles played on the slide at our townhome complex


And enjoyed new toys at the toddler gym.


Bouncing on the ball
 New push toy
 Big ball!
Rocking horse
10 month bear pictures

 Giving the bear "loves" just like the cats.
So big!

 Cheezin.
Showing off 2 of his top teeth.

So sweet.


Miles threw the bear down then reached for it. I got this, mama.


I love lamp.


Talking to the lamp.


 For you, mama.

Done.

Jared baked cookies last night.
 They were delicious.


3 comments:

  1. I can has cookie? :D lol Where is the toddler gym??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auburn Parks & Rec has a gym set up for kids 5 and under at Les Grove Park on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturdays. I have a 4 day weekend, so we checked it out on Friday. Miles loved it, so Jared will probably be taking him once a week or so just to get out of the house and see other kids.

      The cookies are SO good. When are you coming back out here? We'll make you cookies! ;)

      Delete
    2. Well TECHNICALLY we'll be at sea-tac at the end of March, but we won't be leaving the airport :( I keep telling Joel we need to just go out for a visit but he's ignoring me :P

      Delete