Thursday, December 22, 2011

8 months!

Milestones
-Started pushing up onto his hands and knees and rocking yesterday. He gets really frustrated because he doesn't quite know what to do from there. One time he moved from his tummy to sitting by pushing backwards. I think he confused himself when he was sitting all of a sudden.
-Very vocal, but I'm not sure if there are any official words. :)
-Given the go-ahead to try dairy and meat in his diet. He's not a fan of plain yogurt. At all.

Pictures
Bear pictures are getting more difficult because he loves to play with the bear, but they are adorable.

So big!
Possibly blowing a raspberry.
Ta da!


Climbing over the bear.
All smiles.
Buzzing his lips.
 And singing.
Little adrenaline junkie ~ loves being upside down.
 He kept sitting up and then laying backward. So funny.

Blogger is not being very friendly right now, so I'll have many more pictures to come later from the last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment