Sunday, November 13, 2011

Teeth and scooting

Miles has 2 teeth. It has been a long 2 weeks - sleep is not a priority when Miles is teething! Funny face, but you can see the teeth on the bottom.

Miles also figured out how to scoot forward. He pushes up on his hands, bends one knee, and pushes off the toes of the other foot. He doesn't go very far yet (whew), but he does move an inch or so forward when he does it. He still gets frustrated when the toys are more than an inch out of his reach, so I'm sure he'll figure out how to move more efficiently soon. Here's a top view picture of Miles reaching. I haven't caught him mid-scoot yet.
A few pictures from the last week. Videos to come soon!

Mmmm Dots. 
Obsessed with my feet.


 Peas
Miles looks so grown up in jeans!







1 comment:

  1. I guess I shouldn't mention that we didn't even know when Damien's first two teeth came in till he gnawed on Joel's hand and Joel freaked because something sharp got him...:)

    ReplyDelete