Thursday, October 27, 2011

6 months!

A little late. It's been a busy few weeks!

-Miles is finally getting teeth. He is working on 2 bottom teeth right now. They are poking through, but not all the way in yet.
-Miles had his 6 month appointment on Tuesday. He is 18 pounds 5 ounces and 26.5 inches long!
-His pediatrician was impressed with how long Miles was able to sit. He pretty much sat through the whole appointment up on the table without falling over. His growth and development are on track.
-The pediatrician's office gives books out at every appointment starting with the 6 month appointment.
-Miles had 4 more shots in his thighs. He took them like a champ and only cried until I was able to pick him up. Poor little guy!

I have attempted to upload pictures since Saturday with no luck. I'll get them up as soon as I figure out what is wrong with my blog. :(

2 comments:

  1. Poor little guy! But MAN what a chunker!! Good job guys :) What kind of books do you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first book is All About Baby. We'll get one at every appointment from now on. :)

    ReplyDelete