We had a busy couple of weeks, and I started working again so there is less time to update the blog. Sad!
I have a few days off this week, so expect more updates soon. :)
Miles this week:
-Miles is 17 weeks old!
-He loves talking and making new sounds. He talks to his toys, he talks while I read him books, he talks to us.
-He is starting to sit unsupported if we prop him up with his hands.
-He is starting to tolerate tummy time for longer periods of time.
-He is drooling like crazy and chewing on everything - must be teething.
Pictures:
Jared and Miles at the Seattle Aquarium
Snoozin'
Playing with his new Vikings football
That hand tastes so good...
Loves his feet
Just can't quite get them high enough to eat...
Showing off for the camera
Trying to grab the camera
Dancing for the camera
Again
We made a delicious dessert. Thanks to Liz for posting the recipe. Chocolate chip cookie dough, double stuffed Oreos, and brownie batter layered in a 13x9 pan...
And the finished product. It's also great topped with ice cream. You know, just in case you didn't already fall into a sugar-induced coma.
HAHAHA I can't believe you made it!! Oh wait, yes I can...this *is* you we're talking about. Was it as delicious as it looked??
ReplyDeleteHe's starting to look a little more like Jared now :)