Simon :)
Flowers
Jared grilled chicken drumsticks. They were amazing.
Miles went on his first road trip today! We drove to Portland for Jared's card show. Miles did really well in the car. I was in the back seat with him after a quick pit stop for food on the way home and snapped these pictures.
On the way home, we also stopped at Buffalo Wild Wings and Cotton Babies in Vancouver. They really need to build a few BWWs in the Seattle metro. They are too good to be a rare treat. We looked at cloth diapers at Cotton Babies. The staff was really helpful. We ended up getting enough diapers to use cloth part time for now while we go through the rest of our disposables. Then if we like them enough, we'll make the switch over full time and get a few more diapers. FuzziBunz are on sale until the end of May, so that will be our decision deadline. Buy 5, get 1 free. They ship free from their website, too, so we can just order them rather than driving 2 hours for more diapers. I washed them tonight so we can start tomorrow. I'm so excited!
(...kitchen chairs = makeshift drying racks!)
A FuzziBunz diaper
Finally, thanks go out to Jordan and Sara for the personalized blanket (and adorable outfit). Love it!
YAY, I'm so glad you loved it! :)
ReplyDelete